Financial Planning for Individuals
A Tailor-Made Financial Plan
The objective of the Fulcra personal financial planning process is to arrive at a tailor-made plan designed to meet your goals. This will take into account the complexities created by your international career, while helping you benefit from all the opportunities available to you.
The Written Report
A detailed and personalised written report will then be prepared for you, based on the information provided and subsequent research undertaken by your adviser.
Your report will be the basis of your ongoing relationship with Fulcra. Besides making suggestions for the best way forward, it will serve as a benchmark against which to monitor your progress. Broadly speaking, the report will contain the following sections:
- A factual recounting of your current circumstances, to verify that a clear understanding of your state of affairs has been gained.
- A statement of objectives.
- Fulcra's analysis and overview of your circumstances. This is essential as it may identify voids or reveal opportunities that need to be addressed.
- Recommendations: your adviser will make suggestions as to how you can best achieve your objectives, fill any voids that may have been identified, and make the most of opportunities that present themselves.
Integrating Employment Benefits
Most companies provide a wide range of benefits for their staff. We will therefore take a detailed look at the package provided by your employer, in particular
- Long term disability cover
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
and ensure that your recommended financial strategy takes account of these benefits and that the two can be integrated successfully. We pay particular attention to the effects on overall pension benefits of frequent changes of country.
The core of the report will be the recommendations section. Issues that may be covered include
- Saving and pension strategies
- Health, disability and life cover
- Investment portfolio design and management
- Estate planning
Your report will be tailor-made for your personal circumstances. It will endeavour to ensure that your current income is used effectively to achieve long-term financial security; that plans are in place to protect your family income; that your savings and capital are being made to work efficiently for you; and that you are in control of the ultimate destination of all you are working for.
Our proposals will aim to achieve tax efficiency throughout. We will ensure that you understand the tax implications of our recommendations. You will want to know what savings can be made now, whether future liabilities are building up, and how changes in your circumstances might alter things.
Your report will develop ideas for short, medium and longer term financial goals. Regular review meetings with your adviser will help you continuously evaluate your plans to ensure that your goals are being met. Your circumstances will also inevitably change and your financial strategy may need to be adjusted to take this into account.